Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursdays Thoughts

This past weekend I met a gentleman and visited with him a while.  At one point he looked at my son and said, "He really focuses on things."  Wow, someone who is practically a stranger noticed!  

Yes, my little man-cub is growing up fast.  He is intent and focused on learning what this world is all about, always seeking new information, expanding his horizons, trying new things, his physical skills increasing daily.  And you can tell he's proud of himself, as I am. 

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.  My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.  Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.  ~ Psalm 139:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment